We are an independent business telecommunications provider delivering fixed line, mobile, telephony and data connectivity solutions.
If you are a start-up or an established business looking for a single supplier to support your business, we would like to talk to you.
For almost 30 years, we have successfully provided simple, reliable, end-to-end telecoms solutions and services to a broad range of clients throughout the UK. We take pride in delivering the right solution and the best customer service... this is what we do.
Businesses today demand more from their telephone system. Ridgeway Telecom’s Samsung accredited specialists work with you to provide tailored solutions to meet your operational needs and budget.
We are accredited suppliers of the Samsung OfficeServ 7000 series comprising of the 7030, 7100, 7200s, 7200 and 7400. With over 500 features, the Samsung suite of products is a highly flexible and scalable solution to meet your ever-increasing demands for basic or advanced converged communications.
- Feature rich integral voicemail solution comprising auto attendant and call recording.
- Wide choice of handsets (Analogue, IP, digital and SIP endpoints)
- Plug & Play remote IP working
- SIP/PSTN/ISDN Connectivity
- Mobile and softphone clients
- Voicemail to email
Hosted Telephony (VoIP & SIP) Lines & Calls
Horizon (VoIP) is a completely hosted communications service that provides businesses with fixed and mobile telephony via an easy-to-use web portal.
VoIP is an alternative to using traditional lines providing cost savings and non-geographic) significant flexibility with disaster recovery functionality.
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a lower cost alternative to ISDN. regardless of geographic location
On both cases, instead of making calls over traditional fixed lines, calls are made over your internet connection.
Lines & Calls
- Flexible contracts
- Competitive tariffs
- Virtual numbering (Geographic and non-geographic)
- Retain existing telephone numbers regardless of geographic location
- Dedicated account management from our knowledgeable, friendly, UK-based support team
Call management and dedicated call recording
- Identifying call patterns and peak times
- Looking for specific numbers and dialling frequency
- Allocating cost centres
- Highlighting lost or abandoned calls
- Monitoring sales calls and productivity
- Budget forecasting
- FSA & GDPR compliant
Broadband (ADSL), FTTC
We supply a wide range of competitively priced business grade broadband (ADSL) and Fibre to the Cabinet (FTTC) products to meet your company’s bandwidth and data usage requirements.
EFM, GEA, Fibre (Ethernet)
Do you demand fast, secure and reliable internet connectivity?
We provide dedicated, high quality, managed
and scalable solutions to suit your bandwidth
requirements. Including direct Internet access,
MPLS VPNs and point to point connectivity all
supported by our UK-based technical team.
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Fax to Email
- Disaster Recovery
- Inbound Services
- Voiceover services
- Client training (skills & etiquette/user/technical)
An Independent business-to-business mobile specialist, we work with you and your business to produce a mobile proposition that suits your organisation. We fully understand that it’s not just about the latest devices, it’s about getting your communications working cost effectively and supporting the smooth running of your business.
Benefits of our mobile service:
- Choice of Networks - Vodafone, O2 & EE
- Flexible Tariffs
- Handset and device procurement
- Dedicated Account Management
- Usage & cost alerts to help avoid bill shock
- Online billing system
- Experienced knowledgeable staff (since 1989!)
We’re different, our clients
trust us to supply and manage
their telecoms services, so
from the outset we work with
you and invest as much time
and resource as is necessary to
understand your business, your
requirements and future plans.
We produce a detailed summary of the existing telecoms provision and a strategic plan detailing recommendation for improvements, time-lines, costs and savings. Clients have discovered that getting their telecoms from just one provider saves money and hassle and offers a great range of benefits:
• Dedicated UK-based account managers and support teams
• Bespoke packages
• Flexible contracts
• Fully transparent billing from a single source
• One point of contact for support with experienced and knowledgeable staff
• Self-service online billing and data reporting
But for most of our clients we are the only telecoms company they need.